Greetings from our President!
Welcome to our website! I am Dr. Mikaela Peavy and I have the esteemed
privilege of serving as the 2022-2024 president of the Pi Sigma Zeta chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated! I count it an honor to have been entrusted with continuing the legacy, groundwork and foundation of the presidents before me of our illustrious chapter to enrich the Forest Park community. I also count it an extra special point of privilege to be the president this year, as we welcome in our 25th Chapter Anniversary!
As my term begins, I am charging the members of Pi Sigma Zeta to be
committed to the Four Agreements described by author Miguel Ruiz which are to impeccable with your word, don’t take anything personally, don’t make
assumptions and to always do your best. These agreements align beautifully
with the ideals and four principals our founders’ so graciously outlined for us to live by, but most especially sisterhood and finer womanhood. I believe that
making these attributes our focus areas of growth individually, it will allow us to grow as a collective of college educated women impacting the community we serve.
Please explore our website to find out more about our chapter
Who We Are
The Pi Sigma Zeta Chapter was founded on Wednesday, August 6, 1997. “A Force to be Reckoned With”.
Pi Sigma Zeta 2021-2022 Officers
- Dr. Mikaela Peavy, President
- Margaret Hocker-Shaw, First Vice President
- Yvette Lundy, Second Vice President
- Terkerah Brown-Washington, Third Vice President
- Chanel Neely, Treasurer
- Deborah Ekeke, Secretary
- Dr. Littisha Bates, Parliamentarian
- Sharvelle Bullock-Hamilton, Marketing Chair
- Ashley Forte, Fundraising Chair
- Matescia Stroud, Historian
- Carol Tonge-Mack, Director of Service/ZHope
- Tamika Green, Technology Team
- Tiffany LaCour, Youth Coordinator